Learning to sing a particular song can be a fun and rewarding experience. In this article, we will explore the process of learning to sing “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Michael Bublé. This iconic song showcases Michael Bublé’s smooth and soulful vocal style, making it a perfect choice for singers who want to develop their own unique sound.
Unique Vocal Technique: Smooth Phrasing
One of the standout features of “Can’t Help Falling in Love” is the smooth and flowing phrasing used by Michael Bublé. To master this technique, focus on connecting the lyrics and melody seamlessly. Start by analyzing the lyrics and their meaning, understanding the emotions behind each line. This will help you deliver a heartfelt and authentic performance.
Recommended Articles for Vocal Training:
- Voice types
- Breathing basics
- Voice registers & vocal break
- Breath support
- Open mouth & throat
- Avoiding constrictions
- Pop/Jazz vs Classical singing
- Singing with intuition, skills, emotion, and thinking
- Contemporary vocal techniques: Heavy modal, Twang, Belting
- Vocal distortion & Growling
- Singing with Vibrato
- Why do we sing out of pitch?
- How to find your own authentic voice
- Vocal health
- How posture affects your singing
- How to overcome stage fright
- Tips for performing on stage