How to Learn Singing “Easy On Me” by Adele
If you’re a fan of Adele’s powerful and emotive vocals, then learning to sing her hit song “Easy On Me” can be a thrilling experience. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of learning this song, highlighting the unique vocal technique used by Adele and mentioning other popular songs that showcase similar techniques. Let’s dive in!
Analyzing Your Voice
Before starting to sing “Easy On Me,” it’s important to understand your voice and its capabilities. Singing Carrots provides a helpful guide on how to analyze your voice that can assist you in assessing your vocal range, voice type, and strengths.
Mastering Vocal Technique
One of the standout vocal techniques in “Easy On Me” is Adele’s ability to convey raw emotion through controlled breath and resonance. To achieve this, focus on the following aspects:
- Breathing Basics: Learn the art of active and passive breathing to develop breath control and support.
- Voice Registers & Vocal Break: Understand the different voice registers and how to navigate smoothly through your vocal range without strain.
- Breath Support: Develop proper breath support to sustain long phrases and maintain consistency in tone.
- Open Mouth & Throat: Learn the importance of opening your mouth and throat for clear articulation and resonance.
- Avoiding Constrictions: Understand how a lack of breath support can lead to vocal constriction and how to avoid it.
Effective Song Learning Strategies
To effectively learn “Easy On Me” and make it your own, follow these strategies:
- How to Learn a Song Effectively: Discover practical tips on breaking down the song into sections, mastering the melody and lyrics, and developing your own interpretation.
- Song Search: Use Singing Carrots’ song search feature to find songs that match your vocal range, difficulty level, and genre preference.
Related Vocal Techniques in Other Songs
Similar vocal techniques used in “Easy On Me” can be found in these popular songs:
Track Your Progress
As you learn and practice “Easy On Me,” utilize Singing Carrots’ progress statistics feature to monitor your improvement over time. This will help you stay motivated and see how far you’ve come!
Continued Vocal Growth
Once you’ve mastered “Easy On Me,” consider taking Singing Carrots’ comprehensive singing course to further refine your vocal abilities and expand your repertoire.
Remember, learning a song is not just about mimicking the artist, but also about infusing it with your own unique style and interpretation. Have fun with it and enjoy the journey!