How to Learn Singing “I Like It” by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
Learning to sing a particular song can be an exciting and rewarding experience. In this article, we will guide you on how to learn singing “I Like It” by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin. This popular song is not only catchy but also showcases unique vocal techniques that are worth exploring.
Understanding the Vocal Technique
“I Like It” incorporates elements of rap, reggaeton, and Latin trap. The song is known for its energetic and rhythmic style, making it a great choice for singers who want to explore these genres. One unique vocal technique used in the song is the combination of powerful rap verses and melodic singing in the choruses. It is important to master both the rap sections and the melodic parts to accurately convey the dynamic nature of the song.
Practical Advice and Resources
To effectively learn singing “I Like It,” here are some practical tips and resources from Singing Carrots that will help you refine your skills:
Vocal Range and Pitch Accuracy:
- Before you start, assess your vocal range and pitch accuracy with the Vocal Range Test and the Pitch Accuracy Test. This will provide you with a better understanding of your vocal abilities and help you identify areas for improvement.
- Explore Singing Carrots’ articles on various vocal techniques such as Heavy Modal, Twang, and Belting. These techniques are commonly used in contemporary music, including songs like “I Like It.”
Song Analysis and Practice:
- Start by analyzing the structure and lyrics of the song. Singing Carrots’ article on How to Learn a Song Effectively provides valuable insights on how to break down a song and practice different sections separately.
Breathing and Breath Support:
- Proper breathing is essential for singing. Learn about breathing basics and breath support from the Singing Carrots’ articles on Breathing Basics and Breath Support.
Vocal Health and Posture:
- Maintaining vocal health and proper posture is crucial for singing. Singing Carrots’ articles on Vocal Health and How Posture Affects Your Singing provide valuable insights and practices to ensure your vocal well-being.
Other Songs with Similar Vocal Techniques
“I Like It” is not the only song that incorporates the unique vocal techniques used in the song. Some other popular songs where you can find similar vocal styles include:
- “Mi Gente” by J Balvin and Willy William
- “Dura” by Daddy Yankee
- “Gasolina” by Daddy Yankee
- “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee
Learning and mastering “I Like It” will not only improve your singing skills but also give you the tools to approach other songs with similar vocal techniques. So, dive in, practice, and have fun exploring the vibrant world of music!