This book is not for everyone and is not the easiest to read. But believe me, it’s really worth the time and effort!
🥸 For whom?
- For people who want to gather a deeper understanding of how our body produces sounds.
- For those with a visual mindset.
📦 What’s inside?
- 144 pages with awesome colorful illustrations.
- The book illustrates the incredibly complex mechanics of the larynx in an easy-to-understand manner.
- It also features a historical perspective on the evolution of the larynx.
- Contains a lot of anatomical terms. While they are all explained the text might be still hard to digest.
FTC Disclosure: If you find this book useful and purchase it we will receive an affiliate reward. Thank you for supporting our project!